What is iHerb’s return policy?
You may return any product, purchased from iherb.com, within 60 days.
How To Return an iHerb Product
To start the online return process (RMA), please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account at iherb.com
- Go to your Order History page, while scrolling down, locate the Order Details button (or your order number)
- Click on the “Refunds/Returns” button on the right side
- You should fill out the Return Form, so you can receive the Return Label Email
Important things to note:
- In order to help the process and get your product returned faster, you can upload pictures of the received products.
- You should know that you will be able to see the Refunds/Returns button after the pre-defined delivery time has already passed.
- Further, only orders showing “Delivered” status and within 60 days of the purchased date will be processed for refund or return.
When Will I Recieve My Refund from iHerb?
When iHerb’s return department receives your order, they will let you know by email that the refund for your order has already been processed. The email usually included the percentage of the refund for your order.
- After the carrier receives your item, it will usually take up to 2 weeks (and up to 30 days or more for international returns) for iHerb’s return department to process your return order.
- In the case when you must receive a refund after they have received your returned products, it may take additional 3-5 business days to entirely process your return order and issue your refund.
You can also check the status of your returned/refunded order in your Order History.
What Country Does iHerb Ship From?
iHerb’s warehouse and headquarter are based in the US, and they ship to more than 150 different countries. iHerb ships products from one of their two warehouses located in Kentucky or California. All orders will be shipped from one of iHerb’s warehouses depending on the end destination country.
International Shipping: How will my order ship?
To suit anyone’s budget and time, iHerb offers a wide variety of shipping options. iHerb offers shipping services through Global Mail (Local Post, the cheapest option), DHL, and UPS, which are a bit more expensive, but faster.
Shipping rates are calculated in real-time at checkout based on the destination and weight of the package. In order to see the shipping cost for your country, you must add the products first to your shopping cart. Then click on the Change link to choose your country, enter your country’s ZIP code, and as a final step, click on the “Calculate” button.
Now, you will see how much it will cost the shipping service to your country.
How do I track my order?
The easiest way to track your order is to go to the My Account Page when you log in. Click on your Orders page and locate the orange button called “Track My Package.”
It’s easiest to track your order on your My Account Page. Go to your Orders page and look for the orange “Track My Package” button. Read more about our iHerb’s country shopping guides.
About Post Author